📡 13 September 2023: DAILY MAIL > She explained, 'It was super interesting, and it was where I was like, "OK, I want to do a bunch more stuff."' - Marriage

 By LILLIAN GISSEN FOR DAILYMAIL.COM
PUBLISHED: 12:17 EDT, 13 September 2023 
UPDATED: 13:23 EDT, 13 September 2023

Phoebe is fiercely determined to 'be her own person' and has been adamant about wanting to 'branch away' from her parents' success.

'OK, I’m my parents' daughter, that gives me immense privilege, but it’s not what I’m defined by,' she told WWD.

'I want to have my own identity, I want to be my own person, I want to branch away from that, but how do I do that in a way where I can yield some sort of change?'

Both Bill and Melinda - who split in May 2021 after 27 years of marriage - have continuously insisted that they are working hard to ensure that their kids 'create their own path.'

In fact, Bill, 67 - who has a whopping net worth of $111 billion - has voiced his fears over his kids becoming 'distorted' over 'wealth' on numerous occasions, and he once vowed to use his immense fortune to 'help the poor' rather than his own children.

Phoebe has also become a budding social media star over the years, racking up more than 312,000 followers on Instagram and 77,000 followers on TikTok for often sharing an inside look into the many perks that come with being the daughter of one of the richest men in the world.
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post