🌋 February 28, 2018: Divorced Moms > Why Women Cheat Differs From Woman To Woman. - #Women

 February 28, 2018

I have a close friend who is cheated on her husband. When I became aware of the affair and the details my head went to work trying to conjure up a reason this woman was cheating.

You see, she loves her husband. She is engaged in an affair and terrified her husband will find out and she’ll lose him. I don’t know about you but, to me, that makes no sense, at all. Why jeopardize the most important relationship in your life for some fun between the sheets?

Being a therapist, I had to figure this one out so, I started with a bit of research and a lot of questions for my friend. Below are few things I’ve learned. I’m not going to share with category my friend falls into but, I will say, she belongs in one.

Women, generally, are devout partners who love fully and wholeheartedly. A woman who is genuinely in love doesn’t wake up one day and decide to cheat on her spouse or lover. There are reasons that lead to a woman cheating.

An overwhelming amount of both women and men who cheat, do so in spite of the fact that they still love their partners. Regardless of the reasons a partner cheats, the cheating is and will continue to be an obstacle that causes major problems in the relationship. Problems that won’t promote growth but will shatter hearts and destroy families.

The reasons women cheat differ from woman to woman. Some do it for love, some for sex, some need a boost in their self-esteem and some are just wired to be unfaithful.
-

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post