💸 April 9, 2022: Idea Pod > She’s bored. - #Marriage

April 9, 2022
by Tina Fey

When a wife feels bored, she’s often looking for a little variety and excitement.

She wants to hear when she gets a compliment or needs something, or the other guy offers a little excitement or simply is paying her attention.

Any of these things offers a bright spot in her rather bored and repetitive existence.

She is attracted to other men because she is bored with a husband who is not adapting to her needs.

So what does she want?

She often wants more out of life, wants to go out and do things, wants things that she couldn’t get.

Going shopping, going out to eat with the kids, or even just taking nice walks by herself just didn’t happen.

That’s what she is looking for when she gets together with other men.

But you know what’s the real reason why she’s looking for excitement and variety outside her marriage?

Chances are that she failed to figure out the real purpose in her life.

Without a clear purpose, it’s easy to seek external validation and excitement as a temporary fix to a deeper issue.

And here’s where it gets interesting: this isn’t just her problem, it’s a problem that many of us face.

I speak from experience – I found myself in a similar situation not too long ago. The boring everyday routine started to take a toll on my relationship without me even realizing this.

At first, I thought that sorting out my future would fix my relationship. I can’t tell you how many self-help gurus I listened to in order to visualize my future.

Finally, my partner suggested a masterclass by Ideapod’s co-founder Justin Brown called Finding Your Purpose.

Justin’s approach challenges the traditional wisdom about finding your purpose by visualizing a dream future. Instead, he offers practical advice to connect with what truly matters in your life right now.

My spouse and I took this course together, and it opened new doors for us, allowing us to understand our individual paths while strengthening our joint journey.

So, if you feel your wife is struggling with finding a purpose, I highly recommend doing this free masterclass together.

Trust me, Justin’s approach could change her perspective on what she really needs to focus on and this, in turn, can revive spark in your relationship as well.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post